Pre built sheds for offices/ yoga studios etc. Please quantify.

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bm101

Lean into the Curve
Reaction score
I have a Dunster house shed of decent size. It was here when we moved in and it will be here when I move out. I used to use it as my massive posh shed. Double glazed and insulated. Times were good.
Anyway, lovely local pilates teacher Mum has asked me for advice on buying ans installing a Dunster style shed. ( also any rivals).
There are concerns about installation and realisation from her reading up on reviews.
Their main concerns are laying a concrete slab as footings. Lovely family. My only concern is they dont get ripped off.
Suggestions? EN10 Broxbourne area if it helps.
PM me if interested and capable
Cheers
Chris

Last edited:
Personally I don't think the dunster house log cabin style ones are the way forward. Not value for money.
My parents have one. They move a lot throughout the year and the windows are a disaster.
I say build one with treated timber and osb, insulate it with 100mm rockwool batts, house wrap it, clad it in whatever you fancy and put on a metal roof. Will be cheaper and a better job and should last ages.

Ollie

Back