Pray for us all!!

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shady

Established Member
Reaction score
England vs All Blacks - 1400, Sky Sports 2 tomorrow.

I have the AB's to win by a 10 point margin, but I'd willingly pay to have them crushed...

We'll lose out wide/in the backs, but the forward battle between Sheridan/Hayman and Grewcock/Jack is gonna be outstanding rugby!!

Andy Sheridan: Bench presses 220 Kg, 6' 4", 19 stone 7 lbs - runs the 100 mtrs around 11 secs - and he's a prop!!

The most intense match of this winter - if you want to see some passion, get in front of the tv...

Further to the above, just because it made me cry with laughter: here's the reaction from an Australian forum to last week's game, where we demolished the Australian scrum - I've toned it down for this board...

How ******* embarrassing was it watching uncontested scrums because our pack was so humiliated, bashed, broken, bleeding, whinging, crying, complaining that the ground was too soft, getting carried off on stretchers? Uncontested scrums!!! Eddie finally got his wish. We looked good at the end when the Pommy pack wasn't allowed to smash us. I'm ashamed.
Sack Jones NOW!
Time to search the far reaches of country rugby that hasn't been poisoned by the brumbies ball keep and ruck game. Somewhere out there are some really big ****s that like running straight and hurting people. The poms showed us how. Every government school in Australia should be sent a video of the pom forwards demolition of our nancy boy pack and it should be used as a coaching blueprint.

Oh, how I love to see the Southern Hemisphere worried by our strength and power... Hee hee hee hee hee.. :lol:

Shady

I'm really hoping that we can snatch a win from the AB's, if we take the fight to them in the first 30 min and get some points it will build up our confidence.

Time will tell, I'll be sneaking off work to watch the match.

Back