practise

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

boysie39

Established Member
Reaction score
Ash naturel edge bowl 007.JPG
Ash naturel edge bowl 001.JPG
Ash naturel edge bowl 006.JPG
Hi Folks, just seeing if I can post piccs. right before the weekend.
The pic, is of an Ask Natural Edge bowl, I think or hope :roll:

The bowl is 100 X 75. or there abouts.

Attachments

• Ash naturel edge bowl 006.JPG
    Ash naturel edge bowl 006.JPG
    79.3 KB · Views: 807
  • Ash naturel edge bowl 001.JPG
    Ash naturel edge bowl 001.JPG
    72.2 KB · Views: 889
  • Ash naturel edge bowl 007.JPG
    Ash naturel edge bowl 007.JPG
    71.6 KB · Views: 880
Before anyone passes a comment about the measurements ,I tried to edit but failed . It should read 100x75.
And I know the turning is rubbish but the camera work is brillent

Why didn't you keep the bowl ofr the challenge? It looks good enough dispite the photography :roll:

Nev, I think he was 'stoned' when he did the wall. A case of 15 pints and a couple of packets of peanuts and pebble dash the wall. His mum reckoned he had a weak stomatch, but he said that he was throwing it as far as he could :twisted: :twisted:

Oh OH, will have to hide this.

If Clair hears what you said about her kitchen wallpaper she'll go bonkers. :shock:
She dont like people passing cements about her handiwork
She loves to rub her back against it. :mrgreen:

Tomorrow we start from scratch, We'll take it in turns maybe she would be better doing
the turning and me the photos. :roll:

I am going to make one of them tents I was reading about (hammer) cant go wrong with one of them.

"she'll go bonkers. :shock: She dont like people passing cements about her handiwork"

Oh dear :oops: I would be mortar-ly sorrry if I were to upset her :oops: :oops:

If you do build a bit of kit to help with yer fotografie, don't spend too long in there or you will risk being done for loitering within-tent :mrgreen:

entry no, 1 for 2012 challange 066.jpg
entry no, 1 for 2012 challange 070.jpg
Had a bad start to the day ,I ordered a photo tent last evening only forgot to say photo. :roll: Anyway a truck arrieved dis morn with a marquee on it :oops: .Had a bit of trouble with the driver but sorted it out :twisted: .

Anyway rigged up this makeshift one ,and then Clair discovered she had run out of film for her Kodac and them gone into licquifiedation or what ever you call it. So I rob sorry borrowed one from him next door which is about four f bloody miles away, must get a new saddle on the bike me ass is still sore.
Desided to try out the new sorry borrowed camera pls. let me know what you think.

Attachments

• entry no, 1 for 2012 challange 070.jpg
    entry no, 1 for 2012 challange 070.jpg
    73.8 KB · Views: 630
  • entry no, 1 for 2012 challange 066.jpg
    81.2 KB · Views: 630
Jonzjob":26r4ia22 said:
"she'll go bonkers. :shock: She dont like people passing cements about her handiwork"

Oh dear :oops: I would be mortar-ly sorrry if I were to upset her :oops: :oops:

If you do build a bit of kit to help with yer fotografie, don't spend too long in there or you will risk being done for loitering within-tent :mrgreen:

Hat_Poker.jpg

mens_unlined_pea_coat_navy_1.jpg

arrow-blue-outline-right.png

open+door.jpg

:mrgreen:

Trente-neuf, I do believe he meant me? But eye is tick skinned so no problems eh :mrgreen: Anyway that hat's no good for me as I have an Akubra like this http://www.davidmorgan.com/popup_image. ... 4=1&tab5=1 . Much more sty;ish and waterproof too 8) 8)

Handy to have a camera that can take pikkies of itself, you should do well with that? Bowl no 1 don't look bad either, but because you have already posted it on here I presume that it ain't going to be your entry?

Trente-Neuf has sactly the same Titfer,more than likely smaller of cource :mrgreen:
No that is not the bowl but I'm beginning to run out of options. :?
Have a workshop on Sat. am I allowed to have someone else take a picture for me.
with me own Browny. eh whadda think is that allowed. :?:
OR I could post a picture of a Tree and let the judge vissuaallise a bowl ha ! thats an idear :idea: :idea:
I need help.

"OR I could post a picture of a Tree and let the judge visuallise a bowl ha ! thats an idear :idea: :idea: I need help."

Trente-neuf you must be 'bark' ing mad if you think you can get away with that :roll: It goes against the 'grain' trying to 'branch' out in that way? They will 'twig' and 'leaf' you by the wayside and your bowel movement will 'knot' count mate?

Just as a matter of intrest I need a large hat to contain all of the c r a p that I hold in me loaf and keep it warm and thinking about working eventually :? :?

As far as I have read in the LAW governing what we are allowed to eat and breath for the challenge no-one has said owt as to can take yer phornographs?

Latest posts

Back