Powerline BK1 Bandsaw

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi New to this forum and first post. Just bought a Bk1 bandsaw from ebay. Does anyone have any idea where I could get an instruction manual for this machine? Any help would be appreciated.

Can't answer the question - but it's probably worth looking at the downloadable instruction manual for a "hobby" bandsaw like the Axminster Craft 1400 model for the basics (the principles are very similar for blade fitting etc.)

BUT if you're new to bandsaws then I'd get some help from someone with experience in the first instance - they're potentially dangerous if you don't know what you're doing! Make sure you pull the plug out of the socket before attempting any adjustments/setting up etc. From a quick Google it seems that replacement blades are fairly readily available.

For some reason I have a copy of the manual for the BK3. Now I don't know the differences, but if you would like to send me your email address, I'll send a pdf on to you.
Oh, hang on I may be able to attach it.
Well that seemed to work. Let me know if it hasn't.
xy

Attachments

• Burgess BK3 Manual.pdf
    3.3 MB · Views: 29
I was gifted one of those, never did cut anything within 5mm of the intended line. Total waste of worktop space. Bought a second hand Delta two wheel, and that did me fine for many years. Have fun getting that working satisfactori.

Back