power tool extraction hoses

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
phil.p":9rmvl9np said:
https://www.rutlands.co.uk/sp+3-metre-universal-power-tool-hose-kit+DK7163

I have no experience of these, but as it's something that crops up regularly I thought it might be of interest to someone.

"Universal"

These things are never universal. I have two different branded "Universal" hoses. The adaptors fit about 33.4% of my tools

My initial thoughts were that £37 seems excessive to me for a cheap vacuum hose and a couple of adapters. But with the bogof that's not a bad deal at all.

Cheers for the heads up.

I bought one of these some good while ago when they were on offer. Can’t remember what I paid but it wasn’t anything like £37. They’ve been ok. As has already been po8nted out 5here is no such thing as a universal fit. Given that every tool seems to have a different size of extraction spout I’m tending to think that they’ve been designed by Brexit negotiators in their spare time! However, the kit has proved useful and I have always managed to connect up extractors, though often requiring tape and more than one end.

Back