posting pictures sticky has gone?

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

devonwoody

Established Member
Reaction score
I attempted yesterday to post pictures to my projects thread.

I could not make sense of posting from my own picture files using the upload offer.

The pictures come up on post in reverse, joined together on one line etc.

Also trying to get them to follow text.

Is there a sticky around these days?

Assume you are talking about using an off-site storage/upload facility such as photo-bucket.
If so then I'm afraid attempts to keep an example of method is difficult as the hosts keep changing procedure and guides go out of date.
If using such a site and you are getting images strung together then you are not using a carriage return/line break between image references.

If however you are talking about using the forum attachment upload facility then are you remembering to click the "Place In-line" button after the image is uploaded to put the image within the text where you want it?

If you don't then the last image loaded will be presented first as an attachment. (reverse order to uploading)

CHJ":uq8s0cr5 said:
Assume you are talking about using an off-site storage/upload facility such as photo-bucket.
If so then I'm afraid attempts to keep an example of method is difficult as the hosts keep changing procedure and guides go out of date.
If using such a site and you are getting images strung together then you are not using a carriage return/line break between image references.

If however you are talking about using the forum attachment upload facility then are you remembering to click the "Place In-line" button after the image is uploaded to put the image within the text where you want it?

If you don't then the last image loaded will be presented first as an attachment. (reverse order to uploading)

Thanks chas. its the forum attachment facility I am in trouble with, I touch the place in line button after uploading but it is not going where I want it, I am not getting what you state?

devonwoody":3cawjmhs said:
Thanks chas. its the forum attachment facility I am in trouble with, I touch the place in line button after uploading but it is not going where I want it, I am not getting what you state?

have you first clicked the mouse and placed the cursor in the paragraph where you want to place the picture ?

and hit return or enter once or twice

to put a space between pics?

Back