posting pics

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A

Anonymous

hello, i just thought i'd post a couple of projects i've knocked together recently. hope this is allowed, dont see why it wouldn't be.
this is a recent mantle i made, its been made from pine as thats what the wife requested.

fireplace.jpg

DSCF0491.jpg
this is just a small table, again made from pine for the simple reason it was odds and ends i had lying around.

comments are welcome, good or bad.

kenny.

Hi Dowels,
Welcome,
a good job done :D, that's a tick in the good books :!:

You can post the pics in the gallery,if you haven't already.

TX

dowels":qpnl618i said:
hello, i just thought i'd post a couple of projects i've knocked together recently. hope this is allowed

Not just allowed - positively encouraged!

Anyway, another welcome to the forum and well done on the projects - I trust your wife was pleased with the nice crisp looking fire surround?

Nice job Kenny,

Now i'm looking forward to seeing what you produce when the new workshops up and running. If you need any more help with the workshop drop me a note.

Ian

Hi Kenny

Nice work :)

As Chris said, not just allowed - positively encouraged!

I know many members would love to see more photots of completed projects - it inspires us to get in the workshop :wink:

Keep 'em coming

Hi Kenny

Welcome to the forum. Nice fireplace.

Due to the passage of time your photos will quickly be lost amongst all of the other posts. It is worth thinking about putting them in the gallery so that they will be readily accessible.

Cheers
Neil

thanks for all the positive comments guys. to answer a question asked:- the fire is electric. i've tried posting the pics into the gallery twice now but for some reason they dont seem to be on it yet.

i've posted a question in the finishing section, any help would be appreciated.

kenny.

dowels":3byxonsm said:
thanks for all the positive comments guys. to answer a question asked:- the fire is electric. i've tried posting the pics into the gallery twice now but for some reason they dont seem to be on it yet.

i've posted a question in the finishing section, any help would be appreciated.

kenny.

The gallery is moderated, you have to wait for Charley to approve them. Nudging him gently with a PM helps.

Adam

Alright Adam-where did the "Master Funituremaker" come from? Now Norm may call himself a "Master Carpenter" but this is a step too far, isn't it? :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol:
regards,
Philly :(
(lowly furniture bodger......)

Philly":3vc60m2l said:
where did the "Master Funituremaker" come from?

Must be all the hardwood projects I've been working on recently! 8)

Adam

Back