• We invite you to join UKWorkshop.
    Members can turn off viewing Ads!

posting a slide show

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

devonwoody

Established Member
Reaction score
A friend post me a slide show and I noted that the attachment measured nearly 8mb.

Normally I cannot get such an email into my O/E how did she do that?

Is it possible to post such a slide show to this forum, it was a bird collection of prints.

Dibs-h

Established Member
Reaction score
Now if it's a load of birds I don't think most would mind! :lol: :lol: :mrgreen:

Dibs.

brianhabby

Established Member
Reaction score
Not sure how you could post the slide show on the forum but it would be nice if you could. One thing I've tried is embedding youtube videos into posts but not found a way.

Does anyone know how to do either of these?

regards

Brian

Jonzjob

Established Member
UKW Supporter
Reaction score
Ex nr Carcassonne, S France. Now NW Wilts, UK
I think that the actual meaning is that if you now put a link to a youtube bit that it will possibly show up as a youtube link?

You will have to put the link in and it will come up on your post :mrgreen: Then you can watch the pretty picktures 8)

brianhabby

Established Member
Reaction score
Right John, I see what you mean now, but posting a link to an external site isn't what I would like to do.

What I think would be nice is if the youtube video or DW's slide show, could be embedded in a posting on the forum so you see the video as part of the posting without opening another window, but I guess it's not possible.

regards

Brian

Noel

Staff member
Reaction score
Don't think we have any vid tags Brian but I'll go off and see if I can find any.

Noel

Staff member
Reaction score
Ok, fresh out of vid tags. We're due an upgrade shortly so will try and cater for video and maybe slide-show embeding.