Poster of the Month Award!

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Philly

Established Member
Reaction score
Hey Team,
Just a thought-how about a monthly award for the most posts? I notice certain members of this forum constantly post replies regardless of knowledge or experience ( no names!). Do they get points for this?
Let's make it official! :D
I'd be interested in your replies,
Thought provokingly,( and lightheartedly!!)
Philly

Tony":1trhjiq4 said:
Now please stop arguing about Wood Rats and give me some advice about my Willow logs and bench vice :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

My last three questions lie unanswered (and I do shower every day so it's not that)

Some people moan if they don't get at least a few replies :lol:

Adam

asleitch":252tg04t said:
Tony":252tg04t said:
Now please stop arguing about Wood Rats and give me some advice about my Willow logs and bench vice :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

My last three questions lie unanswered (and I do shower every day so it's not that)

Some people moan if they don't get at least a few replies :lol:

Adam

I moaned and sulked :( :(

tony said he moaned and sulked :? i know i was in the bunker with him he (willowed )sorry wallowed in self pity i hate to see a grown man cry,especially when i said the fire needs some more logs :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :wink:

frank

frank":2sle4e2t said:
tony said he moaned and sulked :? i know i was in the bunker with him he (willowed )sorry wallowed in self pity i hate to see a grown man cry,especially when i said the fire needs some more logs :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :wink:

frank

:D :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hi folks

I'd like to nominate Saatchi & Saatchi as the first winners of this prestigious award. According to the local advertising hoardings, they seem to be behind most postings nowadays :) .

Yours

Gill

I'm familiar with split personalities and I'm also familiar with splits within families, but this is ridiculous!

Step away from the keyboard, Adam, and come and take your meds...

WHO IS ADAM :roll: never heard of him, is he a ghost poster :p i would vote for that nice alf :D that very very nice alf ,did i tell you how nice she is 8) 8) 8)

the real frank

Latest posts

Back