Postal rates

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Steve Maskery

Established Member
Reaction score
Postage rates go up next week. I can't work out whether it's a necessary reality of a dying industry or just suicidal tendencies on the part of the same.
S

Might be an idea to think about digital download Steve, cut postage out, that will teach them to fiddle with the postage, but then you might have a bit of trouble with Bristol levers :oops:
Geoff.

Steve,

might not bee too bad for you- they have removed some of the price breaks for small items- a 750g parcel costs less after the end of the month then now. But whereas you used to be able to get a rate for 400g, for example, it will now go into that 750g which might be more than you were. paying.

I dont know how heavy your packages are, but I too send out a fair few packages of small parts, but not enough to warrant franking. Some could go by courier, but it is a pain to be in all day waiting. Most are £2 to £3 to post. The worst hike is for bog standard letters- the rises on the rest are only a few pence.

I was fearful when I first heard about it, but although it is frustrating, it isnt worrying me too much.

Hmm. Maybe.
Most of mine goes abroad, and I don't yet know the damage. But I've absorbed every postal rise for 5 years, I'm not sure I can any more.
S

might be slightly different. I do a few abroad, but only now and again.

Latest posts

Back