possibly callus question - tool sales

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

craigs

Established Member
Reaction score
This may not be the best time to put this out there considering the current situation, but does anyone know of any decent tool sales going on? mainly spray equipment?

Cheers

Even if fire sales of tools were allowed to go ahead right now (they hardly fall into the "Essential Services" category), you are no longer allowed to attend. You would have to buy the stuff on line and have it delivered.

MikeG.":1yzo7r33 said:
Even if fire sales of tools were allowed to go ahead right now (they hardly fall into the "Essential Services" category), you are no longer allowed to attend. You would have to buy the stuff on line and have it delivered.

Sorry, I was referring to online tool sales.

More importantly, how are you and mrs Mike holding up?

It's a rapidly changing situation. I ordered some items yesterday from FFX which have been dispatched and then received an email this evening from the firm stating that the shops and warehouse have now been shut down for a minimum of four weeks. There are a couple of the bigger tool shops that have sales on at the moment but I wouldn't be surprised to receive emails saying they've shut down for the next month as well.

Latest posts

Back