possible xcalibur purchase

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tombo

Established Member
Reaction score
The woodfordwm web site is still not working and i've got a day off work tomorrow, so i'm going to have to visit in person to see what all the fuss is about. Thats my excuse anyway, sort of hoping they don't have any in stock i might make a rash decision ;) ... wish me luck!

tombo if you want to try before you buy i will be in over the weekend i have the 805 with the sliding table i am not to far from you, the boss wants me to take her to harrogate tomorrow to see an antiques fair i might even let her treat me to a fish&chip tea in wetherby i know ,i know i'm such a big romantic :wink: :wink: :D

Wow cheers frank! this forum rocks, but i'll have to pass on your offer this weekend...every minute already accounted for.
Maybe I could swing by on another weekend if the offer is still open

Tom

I can forsee someone else leaving Manchester with a brand new heavy weight in the back of the car! 8)

Dennis

tom the kettles on, anytime you want, i can show you one or two jigs i made for the saw but dont tell the jigmaster :wink:

Well i made it in and out without spending any money yet.... mainly cause they dont accept creditcards which i suppose is a good thing. Just need to sell a few things on ebay to scrounge the cash

The guys at woodford were great, realy freindly and helpfull

They don't accept credit cards?That is unusual in this day and age.I would have thought that it would cost them quite a bit of business.Still,they don't seem in a hurry to get the website running neither.Strange way to sell things.Perhaps someone from Woodford would like to comment?

Latest posts

Back