Popular Woodworking - How long do they take to deliver?

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Newbie_Neil

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi all

I took out the two year subscription at the start of November and to date I have not received anything.

Has there been an issue recently?

Cheers
Neil

Hi Neil,

I had a similar problem, paid 12 August.
Sent them an Email 4 November asking had something gone wrong.
Prompt response saying I should have had the October issue and extending the subscription by 2 months. :) The next issue was December due by the 9 December.
Two weeks later I get November and Decembers the same day. :D
A very good read, lots of tips as well as articles, 8) just don't look at the machine prices in the adverts. :cry:

Newbie_Neil":2v3ode27 said:
Hi all

I took out the two year subscription at the start of November and to date I have not received anything.

Has there been an issue recently?

Cheers
Neil

Same here, they've charged my card as well. If they are anything like FWW it will take a few weeks before we receive our first issue.

Philly":1nbbxent said:
I had my Nov and Dec issues 1 day apart!
Same here - December's first...
huh.gif

Neil, use the Subscriber Services link on the left of the home page. It should also tell you which issues you should have had. At least it used to, but I don't know now 'cos it won't recognise my email address any more. Maybe they got fed up with me asking where the sub was...

Cheers, Alf

Hi Adam and Alf

Thanks for the links etc. :wink:

Alf, they still have the issues sent page but it takes a bit of finding. :roll:

According to them the Nov and Dec issues should have been received by now. I'll give it another week.

Cheers
Neil

Neil,

Let me know if you get your copy anytime soon, I ordered about the same time as you and have recieved nothing so far.

Cheers,

V.

Hi V

Vormulac":1tw4p5oi said:
Neil, Let me know if you get your copy anytime soon, I ordered about the same time as you and have recieved nothing so far.

I ordered on Novemebr 3rd. I'll keep you posted. :wink:

Cheers
Neil

A Few week ago I received the December issue and was quite surprised as I received 2 weeks later the November issue!

regards
Rolf

I complained about not getting any issues, and have now had 4 copies (individually posted) of the Novemeber issue, and 3 copies of the December issue.

Based on the envelopes, only 1 has been a genuine direct mailed copy with a printed address. The others were hand written - no doubt after I complained.

Adam

V
It is a bi-monthly mag and so you can expect to wait some considerable time until the first one arrives.
Hoever, they are sometimes a bit lax and an email to the customer service dept. wouldn't be a bad idea

Latest posts

Back