Popular Woodworking (again!)

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is so sad...... :cry:
I really enjoy PW-but my issue hasn't turned up yet either. I have also suffered the usual horror stories. When the Editor admits it is a shambles it sounds like their distribution needs shooting. Lets hope they get things sorted.
And get my issue over soon....... :roll:
Cheers
Philly :D

Hi Philly and Dave

Philly":10lv8epu said:
When the Editor admits it is a shambles it sounds like their distribution needs shooting.

I couldn't agree more. It is an absolute disgrace.

The good news is that it is worth waiting for, as PWW maintains it's excellent content.

Cheers
Neil

PS It always baffles me that when it does turn up, it only has a sticky label with something like "printed material - postage paid". There is no sort of official stamp. I'm always amazed that it ever arrives.

Oh deary me, that is bad. :( It's such a shame, 'cos the mag itself is excellent. Don't give up hope; FWW was famous for its useless delivery of subs, but they're faultless now (touch wood). Too bad the mag itself has gone downhill instead. #-o

Cheers, Alf

Just spotted the first US forum message discussing the August issue of PWW. Good article about :norm:, apparently :)

yes it arrived today ,it was posted on the 6th the value on the customs sticker is $6.99 the postage is $3.80 now thats a value for money mag at $3.19. \:D/ :whistle:

Back