Poor Support From Bosch

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Big Al

Established Member
Reaction score
In September 2020 I purchased a Bosch GTS10 XC table saw and within a few weeks it was obvious the saw was neither accurate or reliable.
The saw was returnded to Bosch who kept it for 5 days and returned it in the same same condition.
I put tup with the saw for around 8 months but in the end I had to return it for further adjustment. Bosch kept the saw for 14 days then returned it with out any comment and did not advise when it would be returned. I received a message the day after it was returned to say it was comming back.
When it was returned, instead of being packed in strong corrugated cardboard as it was sent, it was partly wrapped in a small amount of thin black plastic polythene.
I refused to accept the saw and advised the the transport company accordingly. After numerous emails Bosch agreed to refund the £504 I had paid for the saw.
That was on the the 25th November, to date I am stll awaiting payment.

Attachments

• IMG_2670.JPG
    IMG_2670.JPG
    199.8 KB · Views: 58
  • IMG_2671.JPG
    IMG_2671.JPG
    185.5 KB · Views: 56
  • IMG_2672.JPG
    IMG_2672.JPG
    204.8 KB · Views: 51
  • IMG_2673.JPG
    IMG_2673.JPG
    218.3 KB · Views: 49
  • IMG_2674.JPG
    IMG_2674.JPG
    215.1 KB · Views: 47
It's only been 5 days two of them weekend,not bad service from what i can see,they tried and you are getting your cash back give it a few more days and all will be well :)

Do you have to send the saw back or can you turn it into a table lamp?

Also, i highly recommend a dw745 if you can get one. I love mine to bits

Back