Poll: Re - Adams Post

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

How many anoraks hang in your downstairs loo?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• 3 or more

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Steve Maskery

Established Member
Reaction score
How many anoraks hang in your downstairs loo? I'm not allowing NONE on the grounds that admitting that would mean losing all credibility as a woody.

i refuse to answer that question on the grounds that it might incriminate me ,

frank who cut all the hoods off his coats

Steve
Obviously there are NO anoraks hanging in mine. There's no room, what with all those clipboards........ :lol:
poll-tastic!
Philly :D

Philly":2jbd5ema said:
Steve
Obviously there are NO anoraks hanging in mine. There's no room, what with all those clipboards........ :lol:
poll-tastic!
Philly :D

Well, if you are obsessive about WW, it's inevitable you will be obsessive about something else....

For me....

Woodwork, playing squash*, beekeeping and photography

*no longer though, after injuring my back, and boy do I miss it.

I'm just considering buying a gadget to allow me to do 24hr timelapse photography. Shall I get my anorak on the way out? :oops:

Adam

Steve sorry but i cannot answer as it may give away the 2 or 3 hanging up in there, OOOooppppsss :oops:

Bean

My collection of pom-pom hats prohibits the inclusion of anaoraks :wink:

man but there's some sad pippers in here........lol

I'll fess up to just the one..... I got my hands full with woodworking...

:p

Hanging in the downstairs loo?! Pshaw! My anoraks are all carefully stored according to my cataloguing system in a humidity contolled enviroment of course. Hanging in the loo forsooth.
rolleyes.gif

My woodworking anorak is an extra large and tends to devour any other obsessions that venture near. That's my story and I'm sticking to it.
tounge.gif

Cheers, Alf

Steve Maskery":3h2p3t7i said:
How many anoraks hang in your downstairs loo? I'm not allowing NONE on the grounds that admitting that would mean losing all credibility as a woody.

None.

On hooks at the end of the hall, in the understairs cupboard, on the newel post or on my shoulders maybe ;-), but not in the loo - it's not big enough :-(

Latest posts

Back