pointing me on the right direction!

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

leptus

Established Member
Reaction score
hi every body and i hope sombody here will point me in the right direction. i have never touched a lathe in my life , i watched many videos on the subject watching craftsman making something fantastic from a lump of wood . now iam thinking of taking this up and have a go, but before plunging into this hoby i need to learn the basics . i have just bought a book by rowley and it is on its way. my question to all you great people is there a club or sombody i can get in touch with in helping me to start this great hoby. i live in Hastings east sussex , i'll be greatfull for any help. best regards (hammer)

leptus":3onffqo7 said:
hi every body and i hope sombody here will point me in the right direction. i have never touched a lathe in my life , i watched many videos on the subject watching craftsman making something fantastic from a lump of wood . now iam thinking of taking this up and have a go, but before plunging into this hoby i need to learn the basics . i have just bought a book by rowley and it is on its way. my question to all you great people is there a club or sombody i can get in touch with in helping me to start this great hoby. i live in Hastings east sussex , i'll be greatfull for any help. best regards (hammer)

welcome! leptus, there are no clubs in east sussex as far as i know, i am also in Hastings, not done much but have a lathe you can have a little try on if you want to before you decide. P.m. me if you like...

Back