Pocket Hole Jigs (Kreg or Trend ??)

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Michel

Established Member
Reaction score
Hello :D ,

I have read a few reviews on pocket hole jigs and they all seem to recommend either the Kreg or Trend versions. Just wondered which one was better out of the two, or if they are the same quality just different makes/prices.

Regards

Michel

I think you will have a problem getting a useful answer to that one, Michel, seeing as you need to find someone who does or has owned both. Things is they work very well and last a long time, so most owners are going to have one or the other.
I've got the Kreg, BTW
John

Hello John,

re:-

seeing as you need to find someone who does or has owned both. Things is they work very well and last a long time, so most owners are going to have one or the other.

Good point there.

Which ever one i end up getting I'm sure will be more than adequate for the job.

Thank you for your opinion, its been helpful. :D

Cheers

Michel

I'm sure this has come up before, try typing "Kreg" into the search facility.

Adam

I have Axminster's deluxe model which I have just been using very extensively over the last few weeks. I looked at the Kreg and Trend, but settled for the Axminster based on price and flexibility.

Back