Please support the ladies.

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Vormulac

Established Member
Reaction score
Hello folks,

One of my colleagues at work is a member of the London Rollergirls, the Roller Derby European champions (Roller Derby is like the film Rollerball but without a ball. Or motorbikes. And with more girls. Ok, it's nothing like Rollerball come to think of it). They are hoping to travel to the US where this is a much bigger sport and do some fact finding/training with the teams over there, but this is an expensive proposition. There is a competition run by BA to award free flights to a team or group, but they need votes to win.

http://www.greatbritons.ba.com/users/23247#

If it isn't too much trouble could you go to that site and give the ladies your vote? You have to sign in to vote with either an email or your Facebook profile, but as it's a charity thing it's supposed to be zero spam, I certainly haven't had any as a result of signing up.

Feel free to distribute this plea, the more votes the ladies get, the better!

Hope it's ok to post this link in here - mods let me know if this isn't on.

Thanks all!

V.

By way of an update, I don't know if any of you fine people chose to vote, but the London Rollergirls won the tickets and will be jetting off to the US of A accordingly.

Many thanks to all who helped!

V.

Back