Please share your favourite toolshop site with everyone else

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great resource! Thanks for taking the time Neil :D

Cheers

Hi Neil,

The following site could, perhaps, be added to the list:

http://www.turners-retreat.co.uk/

For woodturning and woodworking tools and accessories - with their emphasis really on turning kit. I use them, and have found a friendly and reliable service. But - it is a small firm wirh no on-line ordering facility other than by e-mail. That is no problem to me, as I prefer to place orders by 'phone, but it may be to others!

Cheers,

Trev.

Neil,

I can vouch for Classic Handtools being a very good place indeed for hand tools. Last I heard Mike's still wrestling to try and get some more control of the site from his web designer though! :lol: I did mention to him about having the address secure too, btw, but no dice.

How about Peter Child and The Craftman's Choice? (Edit: Scrub the second one; I see you've got it under Thanet Tools)

Cheers, Alf

Alf":3p933aok said:
I can vouch for Classic Handtools being a very good place indeed for hand tools.

A very good place indeed for spending money IME! .... and he's very happy to ship the toys to France for me! :?

Scott":2tpax2ea said:
Alf":2tpax2ea said:
I can vouch for Classic Handtools being a very good place indeed for hand tools.

A very good place indeed for spending money IME! .... and he's very happy to ship the toys to France for me! :?

I'll third the above, very good service.

Back