Please help, I cannot get youtube

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

devonwoody

Established Member
Reaction score
This morning I cannot enter you tube from my windows 10 pc. I get a notice that I am unable to enter because I need microsoft edge, tried following the instructions and that did not work.
Shall I uninstall Chrome that does not work and request a new account or what advice can you offer to an oldie please.

Sounds like a W10 upgrade, It installs tons of unwanted rubbish & you dont get much of a choice if it decides to upgrade.
I go through settings & programs about once a month & check then uninstall the junk.
Few weeks ago it uninstalled a good malware program i use & i only noticed when i went to do a scan. Had to reinstall it.
I use firefox as a browser, very good, no issues & you can install a free adblocker from it that stops all the adverts.

Copy this into your search engine;
you tube win 10 edge

There are lots of alternative fixes for you to try.

thanks Sunnybob, it took me to a microsoft edge page but it froze and to remove I had to go to task manager each time to free up.
Keith it looks like I will have to go firefox but I have 20 years of favourites in my old I/E.

I just tried utube from chrome and it's working fine.

If you install edge or firefox you can import your bookmarks, provided you don't delete chrome first.

Ok thanks all, I now have Firefox, I/e and chrome installed and will work from each one to get what I want out of the web until I get back to my old ways.

Back