Plano pro glue press (panel clamps) for sale half price

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

johnelliott

Established Member
Reaction score
Two sets, i.e. 6 cramps and 2 rails , £90 cash each set. The good news, in perfect working order, complete with instructions and using advice. The bad news- fiddly to install, tricky to use until you get used to them. Are they worth it? If you need to glue up panels then they are the best way by far.

Cash and carry BTW, 10 miles south east of Swindon. I will NOT send by carrier etc

Buy both sets? £10 discount (£170 for both)

Reason for sale, I don't glue up wide boards anymore, and I need the space in my small workshop

Send email of private message if you want them

John

For those of you who have expressed an interest, but want them sent, the reason why I won't sent them by carrier is first of all that I would have to obtain some suitable wrapping material, and lots of it. Then I would have to do the actual packing. Then I would have to drive into Swindon to a carriers' depot and pay the considerable (these are big, heavy clamps, despite mostly being made of aluminium) carriage charges. The time effort and cost involved are just not worth it from my point of view, seeing as I am already losing more than £180 by selling them. Someone will have them eventually, if necessary I will advertise them in Woodworker.

Sorry if this is a drag for people who live a long way away.

John

Back