• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to UK Workshop and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Found Planer thicknesser single phase

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Linwoodjoinery

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi. Looking for a planer thicknesser single phase. Not a bench one a floor standing one. Need one ASAP. Thanks. Mike

I have a Scheppach hms 2600. I am about to put it on the for sale page but need to take photos etc. I have at least 10 sets of knives with it (all will need sharpening) as well. Its on a wheeled base at the moment.

PM if you want details etc.

Ollie

@Zeddedhed I came across this feed while looking into the Hammer A3 31, I’ve only just joined the forum so cannot direct message you but was hoping to enquire about the A3 26 and if you were planning on selling. All the best. Ezra

Last edited:
@Zeddedhed I came across this feed while looking into the Hammer A3 31, I’ve only just joined the forum so cannot direct message you but was hoping to enquire about the A3 26 and if you were planning on selling. All the best. Ezra
I'm indeed thinking of selling it. It's a great little machine, and I'll be sorry to see it go, but as explained in another post I'm in the process of clearing out the workshop and turning it into a man cave or similar. I'll message you.

I'm indeed thinking of selling it. It's a great little machine, and I'll be sorry to see it go, but as explained in another post I'm in the process of clearing out the workshop and turning it into a man cave or similar. I'll message you.
@Zeddedhed did you end up selling the A3-26. New to the forum, don't seem to be able to pm

Hi,

Are you still selling your Scheppach 2600?
I have a Scheppach hms 2600. I am about to put it on the for sale page but need to take photos etc. I have at least 10 sets of knives with it (all will need sharpening) as well. Its on a wheeled base at the moment.

PM if you want details etc.

Ollie

Well, technically I did arrange a sale but it is still in my workshop and no money has changed hands. The lockdown has thrown a spanner in the works regarding collection.
I will contact the buyer and see whats is happening.
If it does not go through I will put the advert back on.

Ollie

Back