Plane sale on at shepherd

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ian Dalziel

Established Member
Reaction score
Anyone contemplating building their own infill plane i noticed Shepherd have a good deal running at present on their website...Why do i always miss the sales
http://www.shepherdtool.com

Looks like another few for me shortley

Ian

They are also starting to hold contests.
I won a chariot kit and got to buy any other planes I wanted at half price! Ben said there will be other contests coming soon.
Frank

Ian

That slope is very slippery, and enticing, thank for the heads up ...I think!... I have ordered a panel plane and smoother. Have been considering a Norris for a while. I was only allowed to order on the grounds that it was to be a winter project and I finish certain other unfinished projects first. Ben has allowed the 50% followed by 10% overall and posting snail mail for free, can't say fairer than that, can you.

Cheers Alan

Frank D.":1t36z2hp said:
They are also starting to hold contests.
I won a chariot kit and got to buy any other planes I wanted at half price! Ben said there will be other contests coming soon.
Frank

There's another winning opportunity coming next week folks.

Best Regards
Ben

Woody Alan":3jixv8gh said:
Ian

That slope is very slippery, and enticing, thank for the heads up ...I think!... I have ordered a panel plane and smoother. Have been considering a Norris for a while. I was only allowed to order on the grounds that it was to be a winter project and I finish certain other unfinished projects first. Ben has allowed the 50% followed by 10% overall and posting snail mail for free, can't say fairer than that, can you.

Cheers Alan
Also just posted a really low flat rate fee for shipping to UK and Europe--but only till June 21st, 2005.
Best regards
Ben
www.shepherdtool.com

Ben Knebel":21vr2ef7 said:
Woody Alan":21vr2ef7 said:
Ian

Cheers Alan
Also just posted a really low flat rate fee for shipping to UK and Europe--but only till June 21st, 2005.
Best regards
Ben
www.shepherdtool.com

Hi Folks;
Just to let you know--the flat rate fees go to July 4th which is also the day all currently running sales end.

Now --you may have noticed that I also have special sales running for Canadians celebrating Canada's birthday July 1 and a special sale for Americans for thier July 4th---I just posted on the Aussie site asking if they would like to pick a day that is special to them and I would do something for that date just for them. I'd like to extend th UK folks the same offer. Is there a holiday that I could recognise by offering something special just for folks in the UK?
Best regards
Ben

Is there a holiday that I could recognise by offering something special just for folks in the UK?

I donno about a holiday, but 24th June is as good a date as any...

Shady":11u9u3y1 said:
Every saturday is a recognised UK holiday, IIRC.. :wink:

You don't support anything 24*7 then. :roll: I can ring work anytime time any day and the phone will be answered by one of the team that is currently on. :shock:

I luckily don't work shifts but 1 week in 4, I am duty manager and if there is a problem I will know about inside 5 minutes of it happening, what ever the time of day. ](*,)

You don't support anything 24*7 then. I can ring work anytime time any day and the phone will be answered by one of the team that is currently on.

I canna claim 24/7 coverage, but I'm expected to be available to work 24/7 at next to zero notice if needs must...

Don't know if this is allowed but I thought I'd let you know that the sale that started this thread is over and the one outlined below is now running. My apologies if I shouldn't have posted this.

25 % off all Shepherd Planes--Finished or Kit

This is another sale you've asked for. Over the last couple of months we've offered various deals that included free items or discounts based on multiple item purchases. Several folks have contacted me and pointed out that, while these are all great deals, they still don't allow everyone to participate as the price might still be too high for them.
So we've come up with our 25% Straight up Sale--an old fashioned sale and very simple. From now till the 20th of July , 2005 all Shepherd Planes--Finished or Kit are on sale for 25% off.
Keep in mind that, if you are a first time buyer, you get an additional 10% off plus free shipping when you place your first order.
When you order simply use the appropriate order form and mention the sale in the comments section of the form.
Best Regards
Ben
www.shepherdtool.com

Ben Knebel":wmpzacl4 said:
Don't know if this is allowed but I thought I'd let you know that the sale that started this thread is over and the one outlined below is now running. My apologies if I shouldn't have posted this.

This is another sale you've asked for. Over the last couple of months we've offered various deals that included free items or discounts based on multiple item purchases. Several folks have contacted me and pointed out that, while these are all great deals, they still don't allow everyone to participate as the price might still be too high for them.
So we've come up with our 25% Straight up Sale--an old fashioned sale and very simple. From now till the 20th of July , 2005 all Shepherd Planes--Finished or Kit are on sale for 25% off.
Keep in mind that, if you are a first time buyer, you get an additional 10% off plus free shipping when you place your first order.
When you order simply use the appropriate order form and mention the sale in the comments section of the form.
Best Regards
Ben
www.shepherdtool.com

ALRIGHT ALREADY
I had a lot of requests to extend this sale so I did to July 25th however ....
I've had more requests to extend the sale--this time into August- this will be the last extension--the sale is extended to August 15, 2005 but that'll be it.
Best Regards
Ben
ww.shepherdtool.com

Ben Knebel":2eegz6u4 said:
Ben Knebel":2eegz6u4 said:

Best Regards
Ben
www.shepherdtool.com

ALRIGHT ALREADY
I had a lot of requests to extend this sale so I did to July 25th however ....
I've had more requests to extend the sale--this time into August- this will be the last extension--the sale is extended to August 15, 2005 but that'll be it.
Best Regards
Ben
ww.shepherdtool.com

Hi Folks;
Just a reminder that this sale has only 3 days left to run---our new 4 1/2 Heavy smoother --which we introduced recently--is included in the sale.
Best Regards
Ben

BTW--For those waiting for shipments--we are finally catching up with our backlog and all kits should ship shortly.

Back