Pillar Drill or Drill Stand

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mind made up a drill stand it is, for £20 if it does what I need it for great, and if things go the way I hope they will then, I can invest in something better.

two lttle crafters":1ebe3wc7 said:
Hi

Thanks for the replies, some more useful than others.

Plenty food for thought.

Wizard you appear to have a chip on your shoulder, not very welcoming for someone new to the forum. Do you good to remember some folk are not always as fortunate as yourself to be in a position to by a Bentley when a Mini will do.

Thank you everyone.
Just trying to be helpful, i buy sell and collect tools and have a good idea what to buy and what to avoid.

two lttle crafters":24o9ie3i said:
Mind made up a drill stand it is, for £20 if it does what I need it for great, and if things go the way I hope they will then, I can invest in something better.
Good luck with your project, I hope it works out well for you. Kev

phil.p":1kcouujj said:
Random Orbital Bob":1kcouujj said:
you never did tell us what you're making?
Holes? :lol:
Well, if the OP has cracked it I'd certainly be interested in a reliable supplier of precision holes. The nice thing is that a selection pack needn't take up too much room because you could stack the smaller holes inside the larger holes.

KevM":1yn2gbvo said:
phil.p":1yn2gbvo said:
Random Orbital Bob":1yn2gbvo said:
you never did tell us what you're making?
Holes? :lol:
Well, if the OP has cracked it I'd certainly be interested in a reliable supplier of precision holes. The nice thing is that a selection pack needn't take up too much room because you could stack the smaller holes inside the larger holes.
Postage ought to be reasonable too.

Hi

Wizard, yep I don't doubt your knowledge, You are probably right, there are some things in life you don't scrimp and scrape on, but right now expensive machines aren't on my list of priority, But could be in a few years time, then I come straight to you :wink:

What am I making I hear you all cry, Sawdust and wood chips by the looks of things. lol,

I have looked at some of the stuff you guys make and omg its brilliant, real skill and talent involved.

two lttle crafters":2onvvrye said:
Hi

Wizard, yep I don't doubt your knowledge, You are probably right, there are some things in life you don't scrimp and scrape on, but right now expensive machines aren't on my list of priority, But could be in a few years time, then I come straight to you :wink:

What am I making I hear you all cry, Sawdust and wood chips by the looks of things. lol,

I have looked at some of the stuff you guys make and omg its brilliant, real skill and talent involved.
So, skilfully answered but still no clue. =D> =D>

Latest posts

Back