• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to UK Workshop and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Pillar drill ( It's gone)

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Clockie

Established Member
Reaction score
This pillar drill as in photos is available to any one who wants to come and collect it. I will make space around it and can lend you some spanners to take it apart. That's it. Don't ask me to carry it, load it, lift it. It works and is very heavy. Comes apart into three bits
Yours for free.

Attachments

• pillar_drill_1.jpeg
    pillar_drill_1.jpeg
    61.1 KB · Views: 172
  • pillar_drill_2.jpeg
    pillar_drill_2.jpeg
    43.9 KB · Views: 175
  • pillar_drill_3.jpeg
    pillar_drill_3.jpeg
    22.8 KB · Views: 143
Hi whats the pick up post code please?

Is there any play in the chuck?

you sound fed up with it...

Hello Magic,
I want to use the shed for something else and its in the way. Post Code SA18 1EH. The chuck is on a morse taper so I think you mean the drive shaft. I never really noticed. Its been used for drilling the starter holes for fretwork. It has worked doing that OK. I bought it new from Axminster

Hello Clockie,
Very interested if the other people ahead of me dont want to drive the distance to collect.
Based near Brecon so could be with you within a hour or so.

Thanks

Marcros

Nothing like a sarcastic comment to make new members feel really welcome.
Aren't we all new members at some point ?

Marcros
Nothing like a sarcastic comment to make new members feel really welcome.
Aren't we all new members at some point ?
But you're not a new member mate. You joined in January. Nearly nine months ago. It's just that literally the only posts you have made are both on this thread. You don't need to be a top woodworker to contribute to the forum you just need to contribute. Or don't. Up to you. But surely you can see the mans point. Or perhaps not. Good luck either way.

But you're not a new member mate. You joined in January. Nearly nine months ago.

That's why I think there should be a 20 post limit for even trying to buy something on the forum marketplace, too many non-contributing chancers taking advantage over long-standing members.

Thank you Droogs for your kind words. I started wood working in1975 with a brand new Cornet Elf and a set of Marples turning tools and an Elu router which I still have. Ah well.
All the best
Jestyn

What a load of brave internet warriors we have here.
Pretty nasty comments....from a distance.
None of you know anything about me or my personal circumstances yet seem willing to chip in with cheap shots.

I don't want Clockies thread to be hijacked and am really sorry that he is having to give up his hobby because of ill health. Unfortunately it comes to all of us at some point in our lives but online nastiness and bullying has to be called out for what it is.

Latest posts

Back