• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to UK Workshop and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Pillar drill, floor standing, Axminster trade, 240v, Sussex

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RobinBHM

Established Member
Reaction score
This is an Axminster badged pillar drill when they were in their white livery

£225

floor standing
240 volt
It has a wind up and down table on rack and worm drive -handy for quick adjustments

in pretty good condition, I didnt take a close up of the bed but its only got smallish drill holes

The irritating guard and micro switch are intact -although the perspex has had to be repaired.

collection only, I can help load with forklift. I suppose it might fit in an estate, but its pretty heavy -base and column mostly.

axminster pillar drill.JPG

Attachments

• axminster pillar drill.JPG
    axminster pillar drill.JPG
    177.6 KB · Views: 720
Good luck with sale, for those wondering about collection e.t.c. I just picked up a similar pillar drill in my ford focus, fit in just fine with the rear seats down. Would have been even better if I had allen keys to take the head and base off!

Mods - please remove if this post is considered unhelpful or inappropriate.
I bought a similar drill a while ago (Axminster ED32F) and found it quite simple to separate the component parts for transport. Most difficult part is the drill head c/w motor as it is quite heavy and best lifted off with the aid of a helper. Rest of it is very straightforward with basic tools.
Duncan

Back