Picasa 2

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Knot Competent

Established Member
Reaction score
I'd appreciate some assistance. I love this programme, and have been happily transferring all my photos to it, and downoad direct from my camera onto it.

But I hit a dilemma when I wanted to attach a photo to an e-mail. I simply can't find where Picasa has stored all my photos! I'm not very computer-literate, so any help would be great!

Regards, technically-challenged John

I have this problem when my father wants help on his computer as he uses P2.

You can e-mail straight from Picassa or if my memory serves me correctly, right click on the image or thumbnail and you get the option to "locate on disc"

Will have a look on his machine & confirm.

Jason

Jason is quite correct. The right click context menu allows you to locate the picture on your hard disk and there is a big button at the bottom of the screem labelled email that will take care of things automatically, using your default email program, Picasa itself or Gmail (if you have it) - your choice.

Well blow me down! That's perishin' clever, thank goodness I've just got a g-mail account, wouldn't know how to change my default e-mail thing, but g-mail does the necessary for me. Nothing like a nice big button, eh?

Thanks, guys.

Regards, John

Back