photobucket nightmare

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Melinda_dd

Established Member
Reaction score
Is anyone else having problems with photobucket.....I managed to post my entry pictures with 2 mins to spare tonight as it just kept freezing!!
No time for a write up or anything... I posted it and went back to edit it for more of a write up but it had locked!
got in by the skin of my teeth :shock:

You don't need Photobucket, just post the pics directly onto the forum. Save loads of time and they are always there - just in case you delete them from an external source.

This way, if you can post your entry, you can get the pics on too.

Photobucket, OK for me down in Devon this morning.

21.jpg

I've found it very slow over the last few weeks when uploading and frequently locking up.

J

jasonB":13u0xvgd said:
I've found it very slow over the last few weeks when uploading and frequently locking up.

J

Mines OK at present, ( I have had troubles in the past) but I think it sometimes gets conflicts with your virus programs and that slows things up?

You cannot see Direct Posted ones using Tapatalk on smart phones which is a bit of a nuscience?

Have to switch to the web page to see them.

Rod

And what a wonderful picture it is too Mr Blister sir... a Tim Atkins speacial if I'm not mistaken!!

On the up side, it's slow tonight but is playing the game

Back