Photobox

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chris152

Established Member
Reaction score
I need to get a load of 6x4 prints done - has anyone used Photobox, and if so can you recommend them or a better alternative? Tesco's turnaround is too slow for what I need.
Thanks.

I find any chemist with a Fuji set up print good pics. It’s always a fine line between a good print and a not so good one.
A lot depends on your post work too I suppose.

I find any chemist with a Fuji set up print good pics. It’s always a fine line between a good print and a not so good one.
A lot depends on your post work too I suppose.
Very little editing done here, I've been charged with compiling an album for my lad's birthday, which involves trawling through 18 years of digital photos to find them. Knowing it'd be a hideous job I delayed and now have a week to get it all printed and bound. I like the idea of uploading on line and getting them delivered if I can - Tesco reckon 30 seconds per image, which is a lot of time given the number of pics.

With that I’d go online then. Can’t vouch for P Box or any of the others.

Sorry if this reply is too late for you Chris. I have used PhotoBox quite a bit over the last few years, and have been very pleased with the quality and service.

Second vote for Photobox - have used them for multiple prints (6x4 and larger), photobooks, etc over the years and the quality is always spot on. I used to be a professional photographer so know a dodgy print when i see it!

Sorry if this reply is too late for you Chris. I have used PhotoBox quite a bit over the last few years, and have been very pleased with the quality and service.
Not too late, Dr Andy - they're still uploading, good to hear a positive review before I hit pay!
Ditto SushiWood :)

Done! £41 for 355 photos, including express delivery and using a discount code. I may avoid the dog house yet...

Back