photo

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gwaithcoed

Established Member
UKW Supporter
Reaction score
1924246889257f853ae34265f9e7900354ea12f4a30cf717087c02c8.jpg
Hi Everybody, Looking around a car boot sale I saw an old mantle clock, the case was badly damaged but it seemed to be intact otherwise, cost me a fiver. When I got it home and took it from the case, gave it a squirt of WD40 and away it went, triple chime and all.
Well I couldn't leave it in a 1940s style damaged case so sent away for the plans for a Halifax Bracket Clock, and if I have followed Adams instrutions how to post an image you should be able to see the results

Heres hoping Alan

Hi Alan, total lackage of picture...No luck with going direct either. Adam's fault of course.
Be interesting to see the clock when you get it sorted.

Rgds

Noel

f4b19c72.jpg
Can anyone now see my Clock????
Took longer to send this photo than to make the clock.. Then maybe the photo hasn't arrived. When I press submit I'll soon find out
Alan

Hi Alan,

You will be pleased to know I can see your clock, it looks very nice.

Mike

It was there when I logged out, Honest.. :oops: :oops: :oops: Think I'll go back in the workshop, at least when I come out and close tha door I know nothing will have disappeared when I next open it. This is getting very :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: Alan.
I have just submitted this post, gone back to the forum and DemiFrog says he can see it ,I'm frightened to log off now in case it disappears again Alan

It's gone and I've yet to see it. Just get "image not available" Photobox.

Hi Alan

I can see it and I'm pleased I can :) . It's a fine piece of work.

Gill

Alan,

You appear to have got everything correct, its a problem with either your account on photobox, or their servers being down/corrupted.

Anyway, after lots of playing about with the links, I managed to get a copy of your photo - I've uploaded it onto my photo host (pbase.com) and will put a copy below. I hope thats OK.

Are you a paid-up member of image station, or on the "free" account?

Adam

original.jpg

I can see it now, very nice.

Noel

Latest posts

Back