Philly Ten Pages

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
shhhh don't tell me, I haven't got mine yet!

waterhead37":ylfaljwp said:
Yes it is indeed as Alf suspects however, the title could likely change to WWP

(Woodworking with Philly) :)

:D sound like a childrens program :?

martyn

Philly

Good on yer mate, I'll see it when I get home.

Its good to see somewone from the forum so overexposed to the public :lol: :lol: Soon you'll be getting a mag all to yourself as tommy's right hand man.

How come I'm the last to get an issue?? :lol:
Looking forward to seeing the article. And the comments on my hair, dress, lack of safety guards, gloatage and sheer gittiness.(Is that a word? :lol: )
Philly :D

Philly":1046g095 said:
How come I'm the last to get an issue?? :lol:
Looking forward to seeing the article. And the comments on my hair, dress, lack of safety guards, gloatage and sheer gittiness.(Is that a word? :lol: )

you forgot the apron :D

well done 8)

I'm still in shock at seeing not just one....but TWO projects go to more than 3 pages.....

someone listening...???.... finally...?????

Don't thank me-thank the rather talented Nick Gibbs. He has this silly idea of wanting to produce the best woodworking mag possible. :wink: :D

Philly":2dg0ohl8 said:
Don't thank me-thank the rather talented Nick Gibbs. He has this silly idea of wanting to produce the best woodworking mag possible. :wink: :D

To be in the mag is one thing, but to be in the best WW mag possible is an acheivement us lowly WW's con never aspire to. :lol:

can I have you autograph please :wink:

Latest posts

Back