Peterborough Land Rover Show

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dodge

Established Member
Reaction score
Any UKW landy owners going nest weekend??

If you are come and say hello - I will be on Stand C56 supporting/promoting Norfolk & Suffolk 4x4 Response :mrgreen:

How's it going Roger :?: If the weather is like it is here you should have a good turnout.

Had a fantastic weekend with excellent weather, great company and really did well on our clubs stand with several new members signing up.

Also came away with some nice bits and bobs for my landy too - the show was like the good ole days with the vendors at the show happy to haggle over prices, and drop a few pounds for a sale.

Feel like its back to work for a rest this morning.

Oh and Blister, the stars were out over the Peterborough Showground with a beautiful clear sky!!

Rog

Pleased for you that the weekend went well , I think we ALL deserve some decent weather , Back to clouds over Dagenham now though :(

I saw some lovely thinks like , The Andromeda galaxy , Jupiter with 3 moons , The Ring Nebular , The Dumbbell Nebula , And our very own Moon , the detail on the surface transition line was amazing , Stayed out so long my battery pack went flat ( It powers the scope and 2 dew heater elements )
I will be going to Holt in Norfolk soon as well :mrgreen: More stargazing :wink:

Dodge":34d8whwu said:
Also came away with some nice bits and bobs for my landy too

Pleased it went well, you'll have to show me this beasty next time I'm up your way :)

dodge, if you come across anybody selling a 300tdi 90 either hard top or sw, let me know. I am scouring ebay and autotrader, but enthusiasts vehicles tend to be better looked after.

Marcros,

A mate of mine is considering selling his 200tdi 90 - excellent chassis, good engine, brand new cooper stts and new terrafirma suspension.

Bodywork is straight with no dents but could do with a respray as paint faded - genuine CSW.

Reckon he would want about £3k for it

I will get a bit more info if you are interested

i could be interested in that. I had narrowed it down to a 300tdi, because they were that bit newer, but cheaper than the td5's should anything need fixing. However, a 200tdi that somebody has upgraded and looked after is probably as good if not better.

Latest posts

Back