Pest proofing my garage / workshop

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks. TBH trapping works for me but the novelty is wearing off. I'm also a beekeeper and mice constantly pee as the go along and mouse pee on bee eqpt renders it useless the bee's wont go near it so they've got to go.

Thanks. TBH trapping works for me but the novelty is wearing off. I'm also a beekeeper and mice constantly pee as the go along and mouse pee on bee eqpt renders it useless the bee's wont go near it so they've got to go.
I would go for several of these, because I have mice in the house and in the garage, and living out in the country, they little pests just keep coming. And we are having a 'mouse year, so no mercy. Just have a look at Shawn's video here: I Discovered The Greatest Mouse Trap Ever Invented! Amazing New Design. | Mousetrap Monday with Shawn Woods
With this it should be possible to eradicate all the mice around you. I use peanut butter mixed with honey for bait, and that works a charm!

I get mice in my garage. I have, or had, two traps: one a 90 degree 'traditional. the other some plastic easy set clamshell thing. The other day I saw that the plastic one had sprung, but nothing in it and it was 8 feet away from where is was set. The traditional one was nowhere to be seen. I still haven't found it. I did find a mouse's head outside the garage door, and signs of a scuffle, so I guess something had taken it complete with trap. A crow perhaps.

I've lost two traps thus far in the last month. Snr Mngt says rats but there's no evidence of them in the garage so doubtful.

Back