PERHAPS

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
so before the stampede 🐂🐂🐂🐂 begins can we all just let me get all the things I want cheaper before the prices get put up
:sneaky:

apparently it'll take at least a week to sort out a special bank account, I can't find the debit card from my swiss one

No one is genuinely considering a purchase from this place are they? You'll never see anything you buy.

Little Stihl and Echo Chainsaws for about a sixth of the normal price keep appearing on my computer. At least one seller accepts PayPal so I'm waiting to see what turns up. Can always get a refund if they turn out to be fakes.

Just taken a look at that website and it's all sorts of wrong. The website certificate is real and valid, but that's where the good news ends. They don't support the correct encryption for Card Transactions (PCI) they don't have ANY of the legal requirements for running an e-commerce website. I wouldn't buy anything from them. Just for clarity, I'm responsible for an environment that handles PCI / Contact Centre systems integration for some of the he UK's largest companies.

@Radish500 Awww m8. Where were you an hour ago???? I've just ordered loads of stuff. ordered the leccy bike and the dewalt kit and the foot spa!

I'm gonna be well gutted if that foot spa doesn't turn up

:p :p :p :p :p :p :p

I've had a good root round the site and there are actually a few things there I'd love to get including the leccy motorbike. Do I just open a new gash bank account just to order stuff from here?
Walk away - have a good long think for two days. If you really need it - order it on Monday

On the MEM forum, around December 2019, a website, offering unbelievable bargains, was tested out.

Cutter grinder sale - Another Scam?

The fraudulent website was offering cutter grinders at £100, instead of the usual £600 plus price.

One brave member used his credit card and went ahead and made a purchase.

A few weeks later, other posters reported that the website no longer existed, and had disappeared without a trace.

The purchaser went through his credit card company to recover his £100, and succeeded. It all took about 6 weeks from start to finish.

Ask yourself .... 'Do I feel lucky?' Well, do you, punk?

Steve

Back