Pen turners please read - UKW mini competition!

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm in. Can't for the life of me think what might set my pen apart from the rest, though. Happy to contribute to postage if this starts getting expensive for you.

Si

Ok folks - due to the take up think I am going to have to limit to 20 entries

So far we have 19 so one more and I will close it as I want to make sure there is enough offcuts!

#-o #-o

Hi Dodge, I asked in an earlier post if your very generous offer was for members of the UK forum or for members who lived only in the UK . I dont make pens as yet, but quite a few members who do live outside the UK,
I can see that posting to outside the UK would cause considerable cost to you and its a great idea so confineing to the UK members is the proper thing to do IMHO.
I hope it turns out to be as succesful as the Challenge ,Wishing you all the best with your comp. looking forward to viewing all the lovely pens that are made . Good Luck . =D> =D>

Eugene, you have a pm!

OK guys we have 20 contestants so with the restraint of the amount of available offcuts I'm closing it here so those of you signed up "your in" and for anyone who has missed this one don't worry i'm sure I will do something similar in the future so watch this space!

Could I please ask all of you who have asked to take part to now PM me your Name and address in order that I can start addressing envelopes.

I am proposing as said before to send you each enough timber to make two pens as long as there is enough of the off cuts obviously and I reckon that if I give you 3 weeks from the date that I actually post the wood should give you plenty of time to create your masterpieces. If that timescale does cause anyone a problem please don't hesitate to say.

Cheers and dont forget to pm me

Rog

Many thanks for the pms guys - a few more to come and then I will start labelling envelopes!

Just to whet your whistles here are some of the pen blanks awaiting dispatch!!

DSCF4168.jpg

og

tinytim1458":3cb2hr1k said:
Hi Rog could you include me for the wood for the pen and the mini competition if i am not to late.
Thanks tim

Sorry Tim, too late this time as mentioned in my earlier post

Back