Pen stands

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tomthumbtom8

Established Member
Reaction score
Would any one be interested in a Acrylic pen stand being cut on my CNC Machine as I'm Thinking of making one or two

First come first served free but postage to pay and cleaning/sanding the eadges and polishing will be up to you

I have some Acrylic lying around the workshop If no takers I might make mine out of Corian

TOM

I now have orders for four stands and I now think that will use all my Acrylic so offer is now closed

as I've said in my PM's I've not drawn up the xdf file yet but with going out for a meal tonight and the first day of NO RAIN the garden will have my full attention today

Give me a day or three and I will be able to post some images of the pen stands

Tom

OK Here is a single pen stand and I have material for four if any one is interested
bVi7Bb

Tom

why is my image not showing I pasted my code from flickr in between the image brackets

Tom

the 12 up pen stands are done I've only cut 3 for now as I had a lot of trouble cutting and now know the right feed and spindle speed

I have material for three others and may be 4 black one's any way here is the photo of a 12 up

7176261196_9548be8a90.jpg

Tom

Back