Quantcast

Peculiarity of the Ignore function.

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

MikeG.

Established Member
Reaction score
When someone on my ignore list posts, the succeeding post loses its top line/s. I don't get to see who has posted it, nor do I have quote etc buttons available to me at the top of the post as I would do ordinarily. I don't see the post number, the like button, or anything else above the text box.

Does anyone else suffer this? I'm on a PC, Windows 10, and it happens in all my browsers (Chrome, Firefox, & Opera). It's somewhat annoying as it means to respond to someone who has posted directly after someone on my ignore list has posted I have to "display this post" for someone whose posts I really don't want to display.

The screenshot function of my keyboard seems to have died otherwise I could have supplied an image, which may have been easier to understand than my explanation. My apologies.

LancsRick

Established Member
Reaction score
It won't be a software issue on your end Mike. Instead of taking a screenshot that way, use the snipping tool in Windows, should do what you need.

Bm101

Lean into the curve.
Reaction score
I use win7 but snipping tool is a microsoft standard. The icon is a pair of scissors. It's basically a screenshot camera Mike that allows you to take 'photos' of whatever you have open on your pc. (etc)
Handy tool. Find it by clicking on the windows icon in your menu and Search. Then pin it to the menu.
https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/hel ... screenshot

MikeK

Staff member
Reaction score
I have the same issue with posts following ignored members. I’m on a Mac using Firefox.