PDF attachment querie

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bosshogg

Established Member
Reaction score
Is it possible to attach/incorporate, a PDF into a reply or PM/e mail on this site or do I have to get some ones www e mail to do this?

Cheers...bosshogg :)

Don't think you can. In the past I've opened it on my PC screen - done a PrtScrn (Print Screen) and saved the image as a .jpg of a resolution reasonable to read, stuck it in Photobucket and then linked it as an image in the usual way. Usually best for 1-2 page PDF's. Bloomin hassle for something long.

Other way would be to stick the PDF somewhere like www.myotherdrive.com and post up the link. Folk can then download it and read it.

HIH

Dibs

I've asked a question that once I found the answer makes me go all shy :oops: attaching a PDF stored on your computer, is simply a case of using the attachment upload facility provided at the bottom of the compose page (homer) What a wally...bosshogg

bosshogg":1d8w2yp1 said:
I've asked a question that once I found the answer makes me go all shy :oops: attaching a PDF stored on your computer, is simply a case of using the attachment upload facility provided at the bottom of the compose page (homer) What a wally...bosshogg

You are not alone.... :oops: :oops:

Latest posts

Back