Paypal udate email received

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Go to the bottom of the PayPal page and click Legal Agreement then click policy update bottom leaf on my screen.

Have to say doesn't make much sense really all usual gobbledygook.

Mick

I got one on an e-mail account that they should not be aware of but not on the e-mail account that is registered with them, so it must be a scam.

No, I don't think it's a scam. The grammar in it seems OK but more to the point is that the copy I was sent actually includes my name within the email and includes my first name in the email title. Scams normally just say 'dear customer'.

Also, you don't actually have to do anything.

Misterfish

I think these web type accounts should not have a link but advise you to visit your account using your normal routing proceedures?

Not sure that that procedure would meet with their liability to inform you of changes. Probably a shark-tank full of lawyers would argue that that was the case.

Ebay and paypal charges are consuming the lions share of any sales now. They will not be happy until they have 99.9999% of your cash.

Wildman":3mh9lvvs said:
Ebay and paypal charges are consuming the lions share of any sales now. They will not be happy until they have 99.9999% of your cash.
Well it's just short of 15% which is less than the seller's premium at any real live auction plus the number of potential buyers is far, far greater.

There's always Gumtree - eBay's free marketplace. :)

Latest posts

Back