Payment to Keith for wood

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bryan Bennett

Established Member
Reaction score

v

v

The above is what I have made for the wood that he so kindly gave to me,the top one was the last one to be made.I have made most of it with his wood.I shall make more projects later in the year,his promise to me was if you need any wood "JUST ASK". I appreciate the friendship that we have.

Bryan

Amazing detail Bryan and well up to your usual high quality standard. Very impressive and a true work of art. You must get a wonderful sense of achievement at the end of each project.

Lovely work, Bryan, and done to your usual high standard. There looks to be some really delicate work in the 2nd one, but I think the first is my overall favourite. Keith will be very pleased with those, and know he's getting the best side of the deal. :)

Bryan.

Outstanding work =D> , I am sure Keith will be more than pleased.

Take care.

Chris R.

Thank you for your kind comments,but to be honest it has been very rewarding by seeing the reaction on their faces when they have seen them.All the top three are Music Boxes,the patterns are very easy to follow.The musical movement was chosen by the recipient of the music boxes to make it more personal to them.

Bryan

Back