pay pal

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
from the paypal website:

Contact Us
PayPal Customer Service:
08707 307 191
PayPal Customer Service opening times are from Monday-Friday 8am-10pm, Saturday 8am-9pm or Sunday 9am-9pm. If your call is about a limitation placed on your account, please phone Monday-Friday 8am-8.30pm, Saturday 8am-6.30pm or Sunday 9am-6.30pm. If your call is about a claim, please phone Monday-Friday 8am-8.30pm, Saturday 8am-6.30pm or Sunday 9am-6.30pm. You may be charged more for calling from a mobile phone. You can also call PayPal Customer Services directly on 00 353 1 436 9004. This is an international phone number and international calling rates apply.

beech1948":2jf2qqaf said:
I'm stunned...you got through to Paypal and actually got help and they really did something...wow

Of course they did! If they didn't solve his login issue, he wouldn't have been able to give them any more money! ;-)

Yes the man from the Phillipines talked me right the way through the log in, I had to enter a password at least 6 times, ( how do you remember that in 6 months time? )

But I got a good one, he never asked me to repeat myself once. :)

Back