Paul Sellers a bit controversial

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
matthewwh":39sdccaa said:
I therefore propose thousandths of a Grim as an inverse reading scale so the number can get infinitesimally small as sharpness increases. Indeed we could also go the other way and express the bluntness of very blunt things, footballs, instruments etc, in Kilogrims.

The test could only be done in Jacob Butler's workshop. He won't accept evidence from anywhere else, and in any case, the workshop has unique properties.

Perfect edges can be got using only 240 grit abrasives, and metal tools don't rust. Must be ley lines or something.

BugBear

bugbear":3262kbmo said:
Perfect edges can be got using only 240 grit abrasives,
Er - adequate edges I guess, but I go finer. I don't recall saying anything about 240 grit anyway, but I guess you'd know, as you hang on my every word! :lol:
I'm flattered that you haven't got anything more interesting to do. :lol:
and metal tools don't rust. Must be ley lines or something.

BugBear
I keep them in cupboards and drawers. Is this some sort of secret which only I have discovered? I'd be very surprised.
Actually come to think they don't go particularly rusty when left out. Magic! Or is it ventilation?

Doug B":123ugm07 said:
Jacob":123ugm07 said:
Magic! Or is it ventilation?

Divine intervention perchance :?:
Must be. Old beardy is looking after my tools! Praise the lord!

god.jpg

Window making in Derbyshire:

Joseph+Carpenter.jpg

That's me bottom left. I don't know who the other ferklers are, they just keep wandering in uninvited.

As per the board standard someone should be complaining about this thread going off on a tangent by now.

Praise be the tangent! the last part of this thread has provided me some much needed humor this evening.

:ho2 :ho2 :ho2

No skills":wruyj7v9 said:
As per the board standard someone should be complaining about this thread going off on a tangent by now.

Praise be the tangent! the last part of this thread has provided me some much needed humor this evening.

:ho2 :ho2 :ho2

Nowt new being said for 2 full pages now. I propose volontary euthanasia.

Back