Patio Table

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

devonwoody

Established Member
Reaction score
Completed the patio table over the weekend for our eldest daughter,
The plans came from a garden project book given by our daughter and in return the item shewn was made, again using reclaimed softwood from the skip apart from drawer front and dowel.

The design had a pull through drawer which could be withdrawn from either end but seeing that the table might have outdoor use I didn't think it was practical. Also the top can puddle if it should be left out in the rain. In addition plan dimensions given were incorrect and I should imagine there had been a translation process sometime in the past because descriptions were not completely logical.

ptablew.jpg

Yup, looks good.

How did you finish it for outdoor use? LOML wants a couple of outdoor projects and I've been puzzling over the finishing question :-k

Pete W":3l14518m said:
Yup, looks good.

How did you finish it for outdoor use? LOML wants a couple of outdoor projects and I've been puzzling over the finishing question :-k

Exterior varnish 3 oats with a rub down between each coat.

Timber is easy come and also knowing our younger generation I do not envisage a long life on the project.

Mcluma":1hbt1jyx said:
Nice work, i think i could do with a table like that for next to the BBQ

DW

Very useful table and well made, like Mcluma I need something like that for the BBQ, I'll put it on my list for a winter project

Latest posts

Back