Paslode for sale

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

davidc1075

Established Member
Reaction score
I am selling my paslode IM350 if anyone is interested before it goes on ebay. Really good condition very little use and never abused

Dave

What is your asking price? I may be interested if the price is in my budget, having just bought an IM50 for a contract I am on, I am impressed with the tooling so far.
Rob.

I love my IM350 It's never let me down in the 5-6yrs I've had it. Er, except when my Dad shot a nail into the palm of his hand :shock: Yes, yes, it's in the family :roll:

wizer":2i1uk0j9 said:
I love my IM350 It's never let me down in the 5-6yrs I've had it. Er, except when my Dad shot a nail into the palm of his hand :shock: Yes, yes, it's in the family :roll:

Sounds like that guy that managed to nail his nuts to a roof with one :shock: how do they do it ? :lol:

hehe My Dad was nailing some supports onto the joists of a bouncy floor. In a moment of not thinking he held the part with one hand and fired into it from the other side at an angle. The nail ended up being about 5mm too long and the tip landed in his palm. Scared the bejesus out of him! :lol: I had to use it for the rest of the day :roll: :wink:

wizer":1rche5kc said:
hehe My Dad was nailing some supports onto the joists of a bouncy floor. In a moment of not thinking he held the part with one hand and fired into it from the other side at an angle. The nail ended up being about 5mm too long and the tip landed in his palm. Scared the bejesus out of him! :lol: I had to use it for the rest of the day :roll: :wink:

At least it was quick!

Try that with a cordless set to full speed - driving a screw 1/2" or so longer than the timber and holding the timber in the palm of the other hand!

And then having to unscrew it out! :oops:

Back