• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to UK Workshop and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

For Sale Parkinson 15 Perfect Wood Working Vice

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chisteve

Established Member
UKW Supporter
Reaction score
Good quality Parkinson perfect 15 vice

In good condition, will need a clean and surface rust removal, looks to have had light use

£ 70 delivered or £ 50 collected Chichester West Sussex

IMG_9121.JPGIMG_9122.JPGIMG_9123.JPGIMG_9124.JPGIMG_9125.JPGIMG_9126.JPG

Last edited:
I live only a stone's throw from Parkinson factory.

If no wants it I'll take it but I'm not down south till after Easter..

I might be interested, but I'd have to have it collected as I live in Italy. I'd like to check first how much it would cost to collect and bring it to Italy. Can you give me an estimate of how much it would weigh and how big the box would be.

Thanks. I must confess I wasn't expecting quite so heavy. The size of the box, even if approximate will be important too.

If you are sure you can pack it safely, it will not be treated very well on its travels to Italy, the shipping is not too bad. Where it may go wrong is the VAT and courier charges so I need to do a bit more checking.
I'm in absolutely no hurry so you would have plenty of time to pack, but it will have to be a sturdy box at that weight.
I would arrange the pickup, I'm afraid they only usually specify a day and not a time, send you a label to print and I will pay all the charges before it leaves you.
If you're still happy let me know. I can't stress enough though that it will have to be well packed.

Hi thanks that’s fine I’ll get packed up (I’ve sold a number of vices like this on eBay etc) and photographed and weigh etc for you I’m out all day tomorrow, but will hopefully pack it over the weekend and let you know - I’ll let you have my email address assume your ok to pay with bank transfer? If pay pal will need to cover charges

Latest posts

Back