Parcel collection from Italy to UK

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sammy.se

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi

I forgot my coat in Sardinia (Italy) when I was on holiday.
What's the best way to get this back to me?

I was thinking perhaps a parcel collection service that can collect the coat and deliver it...

Does anybody have any experience of this?

Thanks!!

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

sammy.se":1pf03g8d said:
Hi

I forgot my coat in Sardinia (Italy) when I was on holiday.
What's the best way to get this back to me?

I was thinking perhaps a parcel collection service that can collect the coat and deliver it...

Does anybody have any experience of this?

Thanks!!

Can't help there, I've never left my coat in Sardinia...
Seriously, claim on your insurance if it was big money or get somebody to parcel it up and take it to the local PO. For more yo-yo Fedex, UPS etc will collect providing it's also parceled up and addressed. I've had then do that for me with packages and parcels in various places.

Thanks Noel, will give insurance a ring

sammy.se":res0gf5f said:
Thanks Noel, will give insurance a ring

Assuming your excess, if any, makes it viable.

If this was left in a hotel, ask them to sort it out. They will be used to this and it's something they will do on a regular basis.

shed9":1grkixn2 said:
If this was left in a hotel, ask them to sort it out. They will be used to this and it's something they will do on a regular basis.
Thanks. It was an AirBnB private flat...

The other way around.......UK to Europe.........is really cheap and well worthwhile pursuing. I can't help with Italy to UK, but you'd think there would be some sort of correlation with the cost of going the other direction.

MikeG.":22o7s0et said:
The other way around.......UK to Europe.........is really cheap and well worthwhile pursuing. I can't help with Italy to UK, but you'd think there would be some sort of correlation with the cost of going the other direction.
Thanks Mike, makes sense...

Back