Paralympic testing positive

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

andersonec

Established Member
Reaction score
Before anyone chucks their dummy out of their pram and goes off on one saying this is not PC, it originated from one of the the forces rehab centres.

Now the joke.

Two of the Paralympic team members have been tested positive for WD40

I'll get my coat............................

Andy

On a more serious note.... I am technically blind ( registered blind but don't fall over the furniture ) and do a lot of stuff with 'British Blind Sport'. When we get together we take the pi@@ out of each other something chronic. It always seems to be the unaffected who are most concerned with people being 'PC'

Grahamshed":123rzijw said:
......It always seems to be the unaffected who are most concerned with people being 'PC'

Ah...the TPA's...where would we be without them? Actually, society would be better off, IMO.

TPA = Third Party Apologist.

Good luck to all our guys and girls in the Paralympics....there's dedication and then there's dedication and these guys have it in spades. =D>

Grahamshed":f5drv2xu said:
On a more serious note.... I am technically blind ( registered blind but don't fall over the furniture ) and do a lot of stuff with 'British Blind Sport'. When we get together we take the pi@@ out of each other something chronic. It always seems to be the unaffected who are most concerned with people being 'PC'

I can't see the point in that really :roll: :roll: :roll:

OK, I'll get me hat :oops: :oops:

I do like that Andy. It may well appear in another forum?? :twisted:

I'm very anti-PC. I used to go around taking the wheels off wheelchairs with the people still in them :lol:
I also took the water out of them

I did put the wheels back on again afterward
It was at holidays for the disabled :wink:

Even Matt has jumped on the bandwagon! :D

Matt%2520-%2520%2520paralympic%2520sailing.jpg

Rusticwood":19uchkks said:
I'm very anti-PC. I used to go around taking the wheels off wheelchairs with the people still in them :lol:
I also took the water out of them

It was at holidays for the disabled :wink:

Oh? I see, but spelled it as in red above :? :? :?

My brain cell 'urts :shock: :shock: :mrgreen:

I must admit that I hope to see the Murder Ball ! That apparently is what wheelchair rugby used to be called :shock: Sounds very interesting?

It wouldn't let me use "water"
And I'm looking forward to the murder ball as well :lol: :lol:

Back