Pantos on TV?

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jonzjob

Established Member
UKW Supporter
Reaction score
Ex nr Carcassonne, France. Now Corston Malmesbury
I been trying to find out if there are any pantos on TV this year. I have trudged through both the TV programmes on Sky and the web and found nowt!

We are having one of our French neighbours round for dinner on New Years eve and it would be lovely if we could show them some traditional panto. I haven't looked behind me as yet, but that's about the only place I haven't :mrgreen:

I have to admit that after watching Les Dawson this evening when we got back from 'Chrictmas Day tea" with our French neighbours I had a few lovely moments thinking how the hell would you translate that to a 17 year old lass even though she is quite good at English :shock: :shock:

They didn't arf like the Christmas cake we took round with us though!!

I took an Americorn to see a panto at the Birmingham Hippodrome a few years ago ... totally mystifying - she was used to shouting out at the cinema, not the theatre. :ho2

Sadly a lot of the Big City Pantos are not really suitable to kids especially the ones featuring famous " has-beens".

Luckily our small town theater puts one on each year which is - taking the Grandkids to see Cinderella next week.
On Thursday their parents took them see the Borrowers at Southampton's Nuffield, which they greatly enjoyed.

Rod

Back