Paint job

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mailee

Established Member
Reaction score
I have been spraying these pieces of furniture today.
DSCN2813.jpg

DSCN2812.jpg

these were from the customer with the shabby chic bedroom suite and I used the remainder of the paint on them. :D

Oh they were fir a client, I thought for a moment you were spraying everything Axminster White so that everything in your workshop matches :mrgreen:

Blimey Alan, I thought you'd gone into super-quick mode and knocked these bits up overnight! :lol: - Rob

woodbloke":2s1hsryp said:
Blimey Alan, I thought you'd gone into super-quick mode and knocked these bits up overnight! :lol: - Rob

No, after making two doors, three wardrobes and a couple of gates he ran out of time :lol: :lol:

Hell Rog, have you been peeking at my order book?? That is almost exactly what work I have booked in. :eek: Are you Paul Daniels?.....Oh no you have all your fingers don't you. :lol:

mailee":3o8sg3qi said:
Hell Rog, have you been peeking at my order book?? That is almost exactly what work I have booked in. :eek: Are you Paul Daniels?.....Oh no you have all your fingers don't you. :lol:

No but I used to spend time with his brother Jack in my younger days - dont touch the stuff these days. And yes I do stil have all my digits :mrgreen:

Back